Chianti Marathon Trail
The sweet hills surrounding this path make it fascinating and full of Chianti charm.
Saturday 23rd March 2024
Radda in Chianti - 07:00
Max Allowed Race Time
Chianti Marathon Trail 42
Embark on a swift-paced race along the renowned 42 km marathon route, winding through hills embraced by vineyards. With a cumulative elevation change of 1500 m+ through constant undulations, you'll relish astonishing vistas of the countryside near Siena. The ultimate ascent leads you back to the splendid medieval village of Radda in Chianti.
• Running pack to carry mandatory gear throughout the race.
• Smartphone: the runner must be reachable at any time before, during and after the race:
• with international roaming that works in the countries where the event takes place.
• Each runner should save the organization's safety phone numbers, not mask/block their number and do not forget to start the race with the battery fully charged
• Keep the phone ON at all times, airplane mode is forbidden and could result in a penalty.
• LiveRun application installed and activated.
• An external battery is highly recommended • Personal collapsible 15 cl/5 oz minimum (bottles or flasks with lids are not accepted) • Minimum water supply of 1 liters • Survival blanket of 1.40m x 2m minimum / 140 inches x 80 inches or survival bag • Whistle • Food reserve, recommendation: 800 kcal (2 gels + 2 energy bars)